Saturday 23 December 2017

Just Start to work on your Dreams

The first word that comes to my mind hearing OJASWAT is a dream. People may say it’s not a big thing but it is for me. Just as a team we see 25 to 30 members but at whole, it is getting selected in 3 departments (ME,EC,EE) 1500 to 2000 students is a big thing I guess. There is one and only biggest project ongoing in the field of Technology.
Ojaswat means energy, strength, power and it gives me a sense of pride.
The level and amount of knowledge is never-ending. During this whole span what I have always seen is each and every senior was polite, advocating, helpful, generous, a source of knowledge and much more.
It embraced my personal qualities of teamwork, never giving up, support and respect others, flexibility, an active listener, recognizing when I am wrong and there is much more to learn about.”

-Jaiti Shah
MECH ENGINEER | TEAM OJASWAT

No comments:

Post a Comment