Tuesday 5 December 2017

CURIOSITY IS POWER

“When I first joined, I didn’t know the seriousness regarding how the work is going to be. But as work came and I started to anticipate it just became a part of my life.

Working for Ojaswat slowly became a habit of mine for example as what I do in my day to day life like brushing teeth, bathing etc...

I could see the way I used to learn things every day. I could feel the challenges that used to arise on hourly basis..!! And the most important thing Ojaswat made us feel like engineers, like yes, we are engineers.
The most and the foremost imp thing I learned was how to work with a team and how to get your things done by anybody.

I also saw the way my teammates developed from no such knowledge to a handful of much.

I still remember the initial days when I used to wait for someone to assign me work but then a good teammate of mine realized me that you should never wait for the work to be assigned rather start initiating for some work then only I’ll learn.

Today Ojaswat has made us such that in mine college or class we stand out of any group and people see us with a different perception.
At last, I would like to say there is still a lot to learn from Ojaswat and a lot of skills to catch up, and a lot more to do with the team for the upcoming events."

-Kaushal Prajapati
MECH ENGINEER | TEAM OJASWAT

No comments:

Post a Comment