Monday 11 December 2017

CONFIDENCE IS KEY

Indian Engineering Colleges giving you practical knowledge and the freedom to apply everything you learn is a rare sight.
We, at Ojaswat, are entitled to do the same.
I still remember seeing the car for the first time; it was within a second that I began to think “How do I get to be a part of this?”
To be very honest, I was not an automobile enthusiast and my knowledge of cars was way too low, but that didn’t take away all my reasons to join the team. I still had others like the will to learn.
I always thought that to be a part of the team, I’ll have to gain a lot of knowledge beforehand, little did I know that the Ojaswat does not intend to just take from you but also give you the knowledge of everything you’ve ever heard about cars.
Being a part of Ojaswat made me realize the difference between studying and working. You don’t get to use what you study in your books and this is probably a big loophole in our system.
Having represented Ojaswat at FFS INDIA 2017, I feel proud that I got this opportunity and Nothing will ever compare to what Ojaswat has taught me, not just about automobiles, but about life, friendship, teamwork and a lot more.

OJASWAT has not just made cars, It has made lives."

-Anuj Nair
MECH ENGINEER | TEAM OJASWAT

No comments:

Post a Comment