Wednesday 29 November 2017

EXPERIENCE IS EVERYTHING

Imagine! Making a race car out of nothing, using minimum budget and with a group of people who have zero practical experience and finishing it within 20 days AND winning an event! Yes, only the spirit of Team OJASWAT brought this to me.

Team OJASWAT is more than a project for me. I have done a few projects in my academic years, but none have had this kind of impact on me, be it technically or professionally. It was my entrance into the world of reality. The exposure I got was overwhelming for me and something I will always cherish in my lifetime.

I thought I knew who I was and how much I am capable of. I thought I knew how to manage people and handle tough situations. All that I had was put to test and I realized more about my technical abilities and my perseverance than I had ever known. But I was tested to the farthest of my limits which made me think harder about how much I can contribute towards the team. This is by far my greatest achievement - to have helped in making the smallest portion of a formula race car and ruining it at the last moment. The best lesson I learned was that nothing is more important than the goal and nothing can be done without a proper team who have the same goal in mind.

This has been the highlight of my college life and this coming from me, is saying something commendable."

-Abhimanyu Anand
EC ENGINEER | TEAM OJASWAT

No comments:

Post a Comment